There were 14 strong individual that met up and discussed DFRI and touched the topics on what we want to do in the future. We exchanged experiences from the past year and there were some questions about how to assist DFRI.
So here is my version of how you can help:
- Become a member! – Might be seen as something obvious, but more members are always good, no matter if you are just “supporting” or an “active” member.
- Recruit other members – Yeah, anyone you’d like. Hopefully we will find more who agree that our goals stretch beyond technologies and more about a society we want to live in.
- Sponsor us with resources – We are a non-profit organization and all the help we can get is much appreciated. Visit the Donate page to find out more.
- Get involved – Sacrifice some of your time for something you believe in and consider interesting. We have many examples under the page Get Involved
- Introduce new ideas – We need more suggestions, ideas and new perspectives on the world. Your voice matters to us and we would love to hear it.
- Tell others that we exist – Even if you aren’t a member, do not forget about us. Please tell others that we exist.
DFRI is operated and developed for and by our members. We have a vision as a guiding star but we are nothing without all the individuals, both members and non-members that support our goals.
I hope this can be of help. We are at 32c3 until the end and do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything you’d like to talk about. (This is of course an offer available to everyone not present in Hamburg as well).