Become a member by reading the statute and pay the membership fee. As a member you can vote at the organisation’s meetings and have access to member benefits. To register, we need an email address or some other unique identifier.
Membership fees, per year
- Students, unemployed and seniors: 100 SEK (0.05 BTC)
- People with normal income: 250 SEK (0.13 BTC)
- Rich: 500 SEK or any amount higher than that (0.26 BTC)
Let us know you’ve transfered the membership fees
Enter your email address as a reference with your payment. Alternatively you can use something else unique if you’d rather do that, and then send that unique string to email@example.com for us to link your payment with it.
We prefer payments to our bank account.
- Bank giro: 783-8873
- Bank account: 8327 9 923 955865-4 (Swedbank, BIC: SWEDSESS, IBAN: SE2480000832799239558654)
- Bitcoin: 1JZeu7aqbdsxWF3SN3PwBnFB6BmG7378fT
- By letter (if you trust the Post Office): DFRI, Box 3644, 103 59 STOCKHOLM
- Using Paypal: You can transfer membership fees using Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know.